Information Collection and Use
The level of information collected by Praetorian Insurance Company differs depending on your requested service. The collection of this information is to assist us so that we can better render your requested service. Here are some examples of information the Praetorian Insurance Company website may collect from you if you choose to supply it: Name, and Email Address, Company, Title & Phone Number, Household information, Vehicle and Coverage information, Date of Birth, Social Security Number, Payment Information, Card Information, Discount eligibility information, Consumer Reporting information, and other necessary information.
The information Praetorian Insurance Company collects is used to provide policy quotes when requested, manage insurance policies, render insurance services, register users for events, and promptly provide your requested information.
We may also process, transfer, and/or store your provided information in the United States or other countries from where Praetorian Insurance Company renders its services. Some of these countries may have less protecting data protection laws than the province where you reside. In such a case, we will take adequate security measures to protect your personal information in line with this Policy and all applicable data privacy laws. You have the right to update/correct information supplied to www.gladiatorsinsurance.com.
OTHER NON-IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
Using our website, Praetorian Insurance Company can gather general statistical information (from log files) like the domain name, browser type, and IP address of our website visitors and users. The log file information will not include personally identifiable information, such as name, phone numbers, or address. With such gathered information, we will create and enhance customized browser experience for you while visiting or using our website. We may also use this information to match business information collected from third – parties against the IP addresses to know more about the kind of businesses you are visiting our website and the browsing choices you are choosing. We use the information collected from these analytical statistics, which may be added to non-personally identifiable information collected from third parties, to improve and enhance our general marketing and commercial activities and may, occasionally and to the extent allowed by law, directly market our services and products to you based on the information and data we have gathered about your browsing activities while on our websites.
- These cookies store and carry forward information you submitted from the screen to the next screen, removing redundant entry stress.
- We may also use IP addresses to collect other information concerning your visit to our websites, as explained in this policy. Still, we do not process this information to show the identity of the person browsing our website.
- When you choose one of our services or products, register for an e-mail or newsletter alert, complete a survey or fill out an online form, we may try to detect your browser. We may add information from Web beacons, cookies, or other information gathered online with other information that we have about you. However, you have a choice whether to accept or reject the cookie, although if you choose to reject the cookie or if cookies are deactivated on your web browser, some parts or portions of our website may not function properly.
Sharing Information Gathered
- Praetorian Insurance Company website is designed to give our visitors, customers, and prospective customers a confidential means of collecting information about our Company, products, and services and carrying our successful business with us through the Internet.
- Our website will only collect information that you willingly provide for us to render your requested service.
- If you have submitted personal information on our website to get policy quotes, request insurance policies, register for our event, or ask us a question or inquiry, we may need to share that information with trusted and authorized third – parties, if necessary to render you requested service.
- We may also share, transfer or disclose your information to companies or entities that perform communications and marketing services on our behalf.
- Praetorian Insurance Company will not sell, rent, or lease out any customer information to telemarketing companies or mailing list companies.
THIRD-PARTY AND LINKED WEBSITES
The personal information you have submitted to us is limited to Praetorian Insurance Company agents and employees who need the information to deliver your requested service. Praetorian Insurance Company maintains electronic, procedural, and physical safeguards techniques that comply and adhere to applicable data protection regulations to keep your personal information. Praetorian Insurance Company retains the information gathered for as long as permitted or required by law or regulation.
However, while we are trying our possible best to prevent and safeguard any possible breach in the security of our Website, user database, and records, no Website or Internet transmission is absolutely secured. So, Praetorian Insurance Company cannot directly guarantee that unauthorized access, data loss, hacking, or other breaches will never happen. Thus, we advise you also to take every possible measure to keep your account information and login data safe.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES OR MODIFICATION