Information Collection and Use
The level of information collected by Praetorian Insurance Company differs depending on your requested service. The collection of this information is to assist us so that we can better render your requested service. Here are some examples of data the Praetorian Insurance Company website may collect from you if you choose to supply it: Name, and Email Address, Company, Title & Phone Number, Household information, Vehicle and Coverage information, Date of Birth, Social Security Number, Payment Information, Card Information, Discount eligibility information, Consumer Reporting information, and other necessary information.
The information Praetorian Insurance Company collects is used to provide policy quotes when requested, manage insurance policies, render insurance services, register users for events, and promptly provide your requested information.
We may also process, transfer, and store your provided information in the United States or other countries from where Praetorian Insurance Company renders its services. Some of these countries may have fewer protecting data protection laws than the province where you reside. In such a case, we will take adequate security measures to protect your personal information in line with this Policy and all applicable data privacy laws. You have the right to update/correct information supplied to gladiatorsinsurance.com.
OTHER NON-IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
Using our Website, Praetorian Insurance Company can gather general statistical information (from log files) like the domain name, browser type, and IP address of our website visitors and users. The log file will not include personally identifiable information, such as name, phone number, or address. With the gathered information, we will create and enhance a customized browser experience for you while visiting or using our website. We may also use this information to match business information collected from third parties against the IP addresses to know more about the kind of businesses you are visiting on our website and your browsing choices. We use the information collected from these analytical statistics, which may be added to non-personally identifiable information collected from third parties, to improve and enhance our general marketing and commercial activities and may, occasionally and to the extent allowed by law, directly market our services and products to you based on the information and data we have gathered about your browsing activities while on our websites.
- These cookies store and carry forward information you submitted from the screen to the next screen, removing redundant entry stress.
- As this Policy explains, we may also use IP addresses to collect other information concerning your website visits. Still, we do not process this information to show the identity of the person browsing our website.
- When you choose one of our services or products, register for an email or newsletter alert, complete a survey or fill out an online form, we may try to detect your browser. We may add information from Web beacons, cookies, or other information gathered online with additional information about you. However, you have a choice whether to accept or reject the cookie, although if you leave the cookie or if cookies are deactivated on your web browser, some parts or portions of our website may not function properly.
Sharing Information Gathered
- The Praetorian Insurance Company website is designed to give our visitors, customers, and prospective customers a confidential means of collecting information about our Company, products, and services and carrying our successful business with us through the Internet.
- Our website will only collect the information you willingly provide us to render your requested service.
- Suppose you have submitted personal information on our website to get policy quotes, request insurance policies, register for our event, or ask us a question or inquiry. In that case, we may need to share that information with trusted and authorized third – parties, if necessary, to render your requested service.
- We may also share, transfer or disclose your information to companies or entities that perform communications and marketing services on our behalf.
- Praetorian Insurance Company will not sell, rent, or lease out any customer information to telemarketing companies or mailing list companies.
THIRD-PARTY AND LINKED WEBSITES
Praetorian Insurance Company maintains electronic, procedural, and physical safeguards techniques that comply with and adhere to applicable data protection regulations to keep your personal information. The personal information you have submitted to us is limited to Praetorian Insurance Company agents and employees who need the information to deliver your requested service. Praetorian Insurance Company retains the information gathered for as long as permitted or required by law or regulation.
However, while we are trying our best to prevent and safeguard any possible breach in the security of our website, user database, and records, no Website or Internet transmission is secured. So, Praetorian Insurance Company cannot directly guarantee that unauthorized access, data loss, hacking, or other breaches will never happen. Thus, we advise you to take every possible measure to keep your account information and login data safe.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES OR MODIFICATION