Praetorian – Roadside Insurance
So you are planning a long road trip half-way across the US just to get away from it all. You are a worry freak and prepare for everything including a GPS unit, tool kit, flashlight and extra food. After all, you plan on venturing into some pretty uninhabited areas that frequent more wild animals than people. The last thing you want to happen is being stranded unprepared, miles away from the nearest city. One thing you might regret not getting is roadside insurance. Think about it for a second. What will you do if your car breaks down 100 miles away from the nearest mechanic? You surely can’t wait for a friendly fellow motorist to stop by and help and these days that might be totally unsafe.
If you do not have the proper coverage in the event a severe breakdown arises, you cold be on the hook for one massive towing bill, assuming you can get a cell-phone signal at all. Believe it too, the tow-truck companies will know exactly how dependent you are on their services and will charge you through the nose. Sadly, there are far too many stories of drivers who have been stuck out in the middle of nowhere. These people sometimes even die because they were unprepared and no one was around to offer any help. Get immediate roadside car insurance online with praetorian insurance company today. The quote is free of charge, and you can get covered in only minutes. Don’t drive another day without this important insuramce.
Be Prepared when you Travel by Automobile
Even though you might have a breakdown assistance policy, you still should always be prepared when going on trips more than 100 miles. Here are a few of the basics you should not leave home without.
* Two of more quarts of oil: You might have an engine leak that you do not even know about, so having extra oil could save the day.
* A set of Jumper cables: Batteries run out of power all the time, so stay prepared by having a set of jumper cables on-hand.
* One gallon of coolant – antifreeze: If you are planning a summer trip out in the desert, this could save your car from overheating.
* At least 1 gallon of water: Water comes in handy during emergencies, from human consumption to the radiator.
* An emergency first-aid package: This important kit could save someone’s life
* An extra jacket and blankets: Even the desert can get to freezing temps at night, so be prepared.
* At least, one Flashlight: These inexpensive devices come in handy in the dark, especially when it comes to auto repairs
* Emergency Flares: With these safety flares, you can be spotted from long distances.
* Pens and Extra Paper: If you are stuck and leave your vehicle, you can write down where you are going and keep notes.
* Extra Food: Grab a box pf power food bars and canned energy foods like tuna.
Remember, you can never be too prepared. Your life is precious, so treat it like that with total preparation. All of the items in the list above can be stored in one corner of an average sized vehicle. Get your custom praetorian auto insurance quote today, and see how simple saving money on insurance can be.
Choosing Roadside Auto Insurance Plans
If you want to get covered with a roadside ins plan, you have to basic choices. The first is to get this specialty coverage added onto your automobile policy. The good news is most insurers only charge a few dollars a month for it. If you are ever in a jam and need to get your vehicle towed, having this on your plan will save you some serious money. You can even get breakdown ins, including towing, for as low as $5 a month. Make sure you never pay more than $15 monthly, because then it might be smarter just to save the money and invest it.
The other option is to go with companies that specialize in providing roadside assistance plans. The oldest and most famous of these firms is AAA. There are three levels of membership offered. Annual member prices range from $52 for the classic, $82 for the plus service and $105 for the premier. That means you can have this valuable service for less than $5 a month, which is cheaper than most insurers charge. AAA Insurance has affiliates in just about every corner of the USA, so chances are very high, that if you get stranded, they will be there to help you. The other good news is your insurer might give you a small discount just by having an AAA membership.
Get Roadside Car Insurance Quotes Online
If you are planning on getting this important coverage, then go online and get a free quote. With praetorian insurance, we will match you with the best priced roadside insurance anywhere. The quote is free, and you can cancel at any time. Get quoted now and save hundreds on-line.